Apply On-line: 05/06/2015 to 26/06/2015 Date of On-line Examination: 05/07/2015
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil and Electric) 2015 in the various offices of the bank. Before apply the job kindly read the complete notification. Total No of Post: 23 Civil Engineer: 11 VacanciesElectric Engineer: 12 VacanciesEducation Qualification:-
1. Minimum Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with min 65 % Marks(55% for ST,SC and PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD) for Junior Engineer (Civil) post.
2. Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC,ST and PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC, ST and PWD) for Junior Engineer (Electrical) post.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 30 years.(Not earlier than 06 June, 1985 and Not later than 05…
Date of Exam: July 31, 216 Last Date: June 03, 2016 (upto 5.00 P.M.)
Staff Selection Commission will hold on Sunday, the 31st July 2016 an All India Open Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade "C" and Stenographer Grade "D"
1. Age Limit: Age Limit 18 -27 years as on 01.08.2016
2. Education Qualifications: 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
3. Selection Process: Return test + skill test
4. Application fee: Rs.100
5. How to Apply: Online application will be accepted at http://ssconline.nic.in only.
Online Registration's Starts: 22-01-2016 at 10:00 am. Online Registration's End: 29-02-2016 at 5:00 pm.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has invited applications for the post of Staff Nurse Gr.II & Hospital Attendant Gr.III (Nursing Orderly) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22-01-2016 at 10:00 am to 29-02-2016 at 5.:00 pm.
Total No. of Posts: 07
1. Staff Nurse: 05
2. Hospital Attendant (Nursing): 02
Age Limit: Age Limit 21-30 for post Staff Nurse and 18-30 for Hospital Attendant.
Education Qualifications: B.Sc (Nursing) and 2 years course from a recognized institute should be register Indian/State Nursing Council.
Matriculation from a recognized school board and certificate course in hospital services by a recognized institute for Hospital Attendant post
Selection Process: Return test and Interview
Application fee: Rs. 500 for Gen and OBC. No fee for SC/ST/PH handicapped.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the websi…